OUR HISTORY


FLK AND ROLEX

OUR HISTORY

"Fung Leung Kee Watch Company" was found in 1943, proudly retails Rolex and Tudor since 1960s.

1943

Mr Fung Leung has established Fung Leung Kee Watch Company on Queen's Road East. Our business was mainly focused on Watch repairing.

1945

The shop has moved from Queen's Road East to 157 Johnston Road.

1962

FLK has become a Rolex official retailer.

1965

The shop has undergone renovation and expansion.

2019

2019 Fung Leung Kee has moved to Tai Yau Plaza. The original building will be rebuilt in 2020 January and FLK will move back to the 157 Johnston Road once the building is completed.

logo